Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our 14th Anniversary

I am not one to try out new restaurants but we decided give La Capitale a try. It's a very French restaurant across from the Capitol. Very intimate and has a great reputation. Doug chose the Duck which was actually very delicious.

I on the other hand chose pasta with smoked mozzarella (not a fan of smoked flavor) because I didn't want rabbit or frog legs or escargot.

Doug and I enjoyed the apple tartlet the most out of all the food.

It seems like just yesterday that we knelt across the altar and were sealed for Time and all Eternity. I look forward to many more years married to my sweetie.

Just us being funny with my iphone.

On May 10th, 1997 I truly married my friend, the one I laugh with daily, dream with nightly, live for each day with, and love with all my heart. Thank you Doug for 14 years of marriage-through the good and bad I love you so much.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I probably would have gone with the pasta and I don't like smoke mozzerella either. It sounds like a fun and adventurous anniversary dinner.

Love the pictures of you two at the end...cute!!

Steve and Sherrie said...

Congratulations! I'm impressed with your adventurous eating.