Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Attitude of Grattitude...

Yesterday I spent some time taking down Halloween and putting up a few Thanksgiving decorations. I am grateful for the changes of the seasons. Decorating my home is one of my favorite things to do. Each year I love adding a little something to my collection. This year I am giving some of my older decorations to a local thrift store. It feels good knowing that I am passing it along to someone else's home.

Sometimes I feel pretty overwhelmed, tired or like there is too much going on to handle...This is when an
Attitude of Gratitude
comes in to play. Sometimes we need to be reminded...sometimes we need to tell ourselves to STOP and look at the good, be positive, be grateful...

As November is here already and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, STOP, take some time and remember, be grateful...And when your feeling overwhelmed, say to yourself~have an attitude of gratitude. It's working for me! :)

4 comments:

Steve and Sherrie said...

Excellent thoughts. This is a wonderful season and a nice reminder to give thanks and be grateful.

Charmayne said...

Thanks Sherrie! I am indeed so very grateful to have married into an amazing family! I love you all and appreciate having a large extended family. Such great examples you all are to me.

Ginga said...

I need to have this stamped to my forehead right now!! :)

Jessica said...

So beautifully written! And I love the photo....it's amazing!!